Thursday, May 19, 2011

After the chat with the principle of 90

1, I warn you: Do not take the initiative to ask me after I finished adding: Who am I? I am a tariff collection, and you satisfied?
2, I warn you: do not come on to ask me: You when you are the star ah? Everyone know you.
3 I generally do not add strangers QQ, unless you are a fellow or play space! Laoke lonely to death looking for or would like to inquire from me and friends quickly roll away a little information! How far is far roll!
4, do not say a word to throw the video directly over the Big Brother Big Sister, please, your speed of 88 to 12 seconds to leave my QQ. I do not have pay attention you.
5, something all right and I brag B, Big Brother Big Sister and ask you to return the cow to cow B, I see you suck, very suck.
6, the black habit of playing online are Big Brother Big Sister, you can corpuscles for a while? Now is the legal community, you have to really beef you tell me which person B is killing you, or put the photos of Tiananmen Square into you.
7, customary to say a few non-mainstream language of the children are all, normal points you dare? See you typing, I really want to follow the network cable over to your son a big mouth, teeth give you a stomach pumping to go! !
8, usually do not talk, I'll give you a message called Big Brother Big Sister who Caicai space, I was hired laborer ah you spend your money? I really want to use my foot on No. 41 a big step on your face, No. XX.
9, statements about: Add my friends, what do you direct that subject, do not ramble, Friends Laoke point to it! To not?
10 | have some stupid people die, people add his QQ, and ask people died in what he added, how to add it! Who thought that crush on him slightly! Asked them how, to candy you eat? Later encounter such silly B, you obediently rolling black-owned home to go fast!
11 | have some super shameless, one plus to just-do, directly called his wife, looking at the man really wanted to pumping a few mouths, barking what strategy! Back to reality can not be found on the Internet like a mad dog barking with a pass, as early as possible that people point to the sister bar roll away!


ninety looked after all the top under it, it's best to obey it!

No comments:

Post a Comment