Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ate, chatted, almost nine.

 Zhao Feng

to the phone: Let your brother answer the phone. You get away with it? ... OK, you do not bother, and you call me right back ... ah, hang out. eye cream, and a little thing not done with it. you and I are here waiting, or go around? on the Samsung SCH-W760, you and I got to go to Parkson, I go to buy things for my son. Yasumizu that you have been drinking, Xiaoming Chuan said nothing, not often you see Zhao Feng drink drive? Yasumizu that very dangerous, and Xiaoming Chuan laughed, and said my sister would care about our way to go. Yasumizu to music the.

when approaching Parkson, Xiaoming Chuan's phone rang. br> to the right place. Xiaoming Chuan Yi River with a dim light into the karaoke mm , see Xiaoming Chuan to the call the sound Xiaoge, those few who miss the eyes look straight to the Yi River. One service a naturally led Xiaoming Chuan and Yi River entered, and left, through a package one room, which came a faint, or have high or low, or male or woman singing.

in a room door, the waiter said that Xiaoge, all inside it, who will not let go. Shaw Ming-chuan and into the door, went in along with the Yi River, sitting on the couch 7,8 people, two of which Miss, are head down, there are four men looked at the faces in front of shade coffee table, but also a man with their faces not the same, he was relieved to see Xiaoming Chuan come.

letting her know, a bad host ah! , drew a large family, a long spit tobacco dragon. Yasumizu saw it, and that four people have been drinking, and drinking a lot more to what extent? is already drunk, confused, topsy-turvy action , but also went on to drink, but drink a coffee, is oddly peaceful.

consumption are free of.
Xiaoming Chuan smoked about children to not smoke bomb out, watching the man. Yasumizu know that people refer to themselves, she was also uncomfortable with some of the angry, self-esteem Yishui strong, she have looked at the man coldly.

, out! Today, you are deliberately to pick a quarrel, you hit me, smashed my things, I can not say. to tell you, I think highly of you and I come out, do not understand myself several kilograms of a few two, I really regard themselves as God has. in the eyes, just kept the a cry, the kind of contemptuous sneer, Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W, that this wine did not drink less ah. Suddenly Dongzi too far askew, eyes fixed on the Yi River, a look that drunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment